Sneakpeak in the NEST
Click your favourite bunny's photo for more pics from newborn to growing up.
Our Birthday is Aug 10, 2021
Going home date Sat, Oct 2, 2021!
Porch style pickup for COVID-19 Requirements
Bunnies love being in pairs and enjoy the companionship of humans/ or another bunny, recommended if human family works long hours away from home!
We recommend spay/ neuter for a bunny pair.
Checkout the going home, gender (if we know), pricing and all the details for each bunny!
Growing Up Pics taken September 4/21
Forever Home FAQ's
With current COVID restrictions curbside pickup with adherence to safety protocols..
We accommodate forever homes within Ontario only at this time.
We love staying connected to our forever homes through social media and have seen many of our bunnies become Instafamous and featured on TikTok.
Friendliness and personality is not a price determinant as the bunnies are know for their social and cuddly traits at Cutest Bunnies.
Price is based on how rare the colour is for Cutest Bunnies.
Choosing Your Cutest Bunny
Visit our Instagram and Facebook for stories of bunnies in their forever homes and video's of the bunnies growing & hoping from nest until now.
Unfortunately, our website does not accommodate a lot of videos without making it super slow so we post via social!
Cutest Bunnies Adoption Details
1. Bunnies will be ready to go home on date listed above.
With COVID-19 we are offering 'porch style' pickup of our bunnies in accordance with regulations while ensuring the safety of the bunnies with the cold temperatures. Pickup is at our home in Stouffville, ON.
Cutest Bunnies reserves the right to allow your bunny to stay with mom longer than 7-8 weeks if deemed necessary for the better of the bunnies health. Cutest Bunnies will provide a refund and withhold a bunny if it chooses that your home is not suitable for a Cutest Bunnies.
2. Cutest Bunnies can live 8-10 years we kindly ask you to ensure you and your loved ones are ready for the commitment.. Bunnies gender cannot be determined until they are at least 5 weeks of age. We are very accurate at determining gender after our years of experience but do not offer a gender guarantee as it can be difficult for both us and vets to be accurate.
3. Deposits are non-refundable, unless Cutest Bunnies deems the bunny unfit or something happens to the bunny in our care prior to leaving (based on first deposit to ensure fairness). Sales are final.
4. Bunnies are adopted to pet homes only unless you are an approved breeder with a contract arrangement in advance.
5. When you meet us or our delivery partner to welcome your bunny home the remaining balance is due.
6. Please read Bunny Prepared FAQ and complete research on caring for a dwarf bunny prior to reserving. By reserving you are confirming your home is ready for a bunny (no allergies or other health risks).
7. We are committed to supporting our Cutest Bunnies through their transition and would love to stay connected!
By reserving online you are agreeing to the conditions of adoption. Confirmation will be sent if reservation is successfully received with your bunny/ies photo.
No holds, we reserve based on first deposit online ($150).
Visit Instagram, Facebook or YouTube for more updates!